WebWorks basic low-cost Kansas City website design package
WebWorks of KC focuses on saving our Kansas City small business clients money, stress and time when dealing with their websites. Your business website is just as important as your storefront or your customer service employees… What?
It is true. Customers who meet your employees have actually been inside or made a phone call to your business. Potential customers have seen your storefront if they have driven or walked by your business… But who has seen your business’s website? Everyone? No one?
80% of American’s have regular internet access, and 80% of internet users say they research products and/or services online BEFORE ever contacting a business, either in person or over the phone. Your website needs to reflect your business accurately.
At WebWorks of KC we specialize in WordPress web design and Search Engine Optimization (SEO). A WordPress website (or other content management system) allows WebWorks of KC to offer high-quality small business websites at a reasonable price, while allowing our clients to easily update their website’s content themselves without needing to pay a Webmaster each time an update is needed.
Search engine optimization is the most effective way for website owners to advertise their products and services online, and the best part… It is the least expensive method of advertising! At WebWorks of KC we implement effective basic search engine optimization practices in every small business website we create.
So, you want a quality, yet reasonably priced, business website? Our money-saving process:
- Send WebWorks of KC an email to give us an idea of your small business and the needs and requirements of your website. Give us as much information as you have in your mind, no matter how wild you may think they may be!
- WebWorks will contact you to discuss your inquiry and any additional needs or requirements for your new website.
- With this information, WebWorks will decide which CMS best fits your website’s needs and cost effectiveness of your website. You may choose any CMS you like, however, your cost may be higher.
- Now, WebWorks will recommend some templates for you to take a look at based on your questionnaire, our discussions and the best fitting CMS. Of course, we can custom design your entire website, if you like!
- We will then discuss modification options for the template you have chosen. Many templates can be modified for color, layout, graphics, etc. Some modifications may cost a little extra, depending upon coding methods used by the template’s creator and the extent of the desired modification.
- When you are comfortable with our recommendations, you will meet with a representative to put down a deposit, normally 50% (deposit percentage may vary based upon individual project estimates).
- WebWorks offers web hosting, if you need. You can purchase your own hosting or choose from one of our recommended web hosts. At this time, we will also ask you to make any other necessary purchases for your website.
- To manage your project, WebWorks prefers a combination of Dropbox to share files and Email for communication. Dropbox allows users to quickly and effortlessly share files, simply by putting them in the “Dropbox” folder on their computer. Email gives a written account of communication, for easy reference. Of course, we are open to any method of communication you prefer.
- Together, we work to complete all the tasks in the creation of your new website and choosing and selecting the keywords users may use to find your business online.
- WebWorks will provide you with instruction on maintaining your website, creating content and suggest additional website training for website upkeep.
- Your website is now complete! WebWorks will complete content updates on your site for the amount of time agreed upon (generally 14 days).